NRP Student Travel Scholarships – awarded for ANS 2022
The Neurotrauma Research Program awarded 5 travel grants to the following successful applicants, who attended the Australasian Neuroscience Society annual scientific meeting held in Melbourne, 5-7 December 2022.
- Emily King, “Driving axon initial segment plasticity with non-invasive brain stimulation in vitro.”
- Delin Liu, “Rugulation of blood-brain barrier by a subset of astrocytes through mitochondrial transfer”
- Jessica Moretti, “Whole-brain analysis of neuronal activity suggests functional connectivity is disrupted following acute and chronic rTMS (16098)”
- Rebecca Ong, “Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation induces cortical layer and brain region specific neural plasticity mechanisms”
- Jacinta Thorne, “Neuroimaging to enhance our understanding of cardiac autonomic changes following mild traumatic brain injury: a scoping review”
Congratulations to the attendees who reported several benefits to their attendance, including networking and the opportunity to identify potential future collaborations as part of their very positive experience.